It's that time of year again -- you're scouring the web for last-minute gift ideas that don't feel like a last-minute gift. And maybe this year more than ever, you're looking to give gifts that are meaningful. Gifts that will have an impact beyond Christmas morning. Look no further! I've curated some gift ideas for anyone on your list that is a) impossible to shop for, b) has everything he/she could possibly want and c) cares about giving back as much as you do.
1. Cookie of the Month Club - Give the cookie-lover a three-, six- or 12-month subscription of delicious cookies. Best part? 100% proceeds fund pediatric cancer research. It's this truly the gift that keeps giving.
2. Box of Chocolates - This is no ordinary box of chocolates. Gather Chocolates are hand-crafted, small-batch gourmet chocolates. A portion of each sale is donated to the Pollinator Partnership to protect and preserve pollinators.
3. Red Wine Gift Box - A sophisticated party in a box: bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon or Pinot Noir, plus crackers, fig spread, dipping spice, salami and cheese. Every box helps fund ABA therapy for a child with autism.
4. A Goat - Yes, a goat! You can gift a goat to a rural community with Oxfam. A goat is a gift of sustainability: fertilizer and food for families. Or choose from other animal, water, education and green gifts.
5. Narwhal Tee - Fun, inspiring, sophisticated tees by Brave New World Designs will light up any closet. Plus 20% of profits will be directed to different charities. This awesome narwhal tee helps the Ocean Conservancy. Or give a gift certificate and let your giftee pick their own spirit animal.
6. ChopChop Magazine Subscription - Know a kid who likes to cook? Get them a subscription to the award-winning kids cooking magazine. Plus with every subscription, you'll help get ChopChop to families that need it most. (full disclosure - I work for ChopChop. But love giving subscriptions to everyone on my list!)
7. Tickets to a Culinary Event - Have a Top Chef super fan on your list? Why not get them tickets to a Share our Strength culinary event? Not only do these events feature mouth-watering food from top chefs, but proceeds help fight childhood hunger.