This Week's Meal Plan

2:13 PM

This dish comes together in 22 minutes! A perfect weeknight dish. 

It's been a little quiet in this corner of the blogosphere as we get into the back-to-school routine. Now that the Fall is in full swing with after-school activities, soccer, homework, and general controlled chaos, I am fully committed to menu planning. Here's this week's menu plan and link to my go-to menu planning and shopping list worksheet from Real Simple.

MONDAY: Miso Sweet Potato and Broccoli Bowl
For Meatless Monday, I'm making this grain bowl from Smitten Kitchen. I love roasted broccoli and sweet potato. But it really is the miso dressing that takes this to the next level. And to really make this a meal, we add a fried egg on top. Click here for the recipe.

TUESDAY: One-Pot Pasta Primavera with Shrimp
After soccer practice, I need a meal that comes together quickly. This recipe is genius. Everything cooks in one pot, forming a silky and dreamy sauce. Plus clean-up is a snap. Check out Epicurious' recipe here.

WEDNESDAY: Butternut Squash Beef Stew
I'm fully embracing fall and our new Instant Pot with this recipe from Foodie Crush. This stick-to-your-ribs meal is just what we need to get through Hump Day. Plus, I get to test out my Instant Pot. 30+ minutes for a hearty stew? It's happening! Click here for the recipe.

THURSDAY: One-Pan Farro with Tomatoes & Sausages
This is a riff of the one-pot pasta dish from Tuesday. But mixing it up with Farro by Smitten Kitchen. We're big grain fans here as you can tell. I have a feeling this will be in regular rotation at our house. Click here for the recipe.

FRIDAY: Sheet Pan Pizza
To celebrate making it through another week, I'm going semi-homemade with sheet pan pizzas. I use store-bought pizza dough and roll it out onto an oiled sheet pan and top with our favorite toppings. We will make one classic cheese and basil and the second will be topped with whatever we have leftover in the fridge (sausage from Thursday, veggies from earlier in the week). Bake at 500 degrees for 15 minutes.

Have a great week!


You Might Also Like

0 comments