Brussels Sprouts Will Never Taste the Same

7:30 PM



It's been a little quiet over here as I've been busy juggling duties here and here, all the while working as my kids' personal uber driver after school. But that has not stopped me from trying new recipes and cooking dinner almost every night. And yes, most recipes fall under the "Quick" and "Easy" categories as of late. So when I found this recipe for Brussel Sprouts with Sausage and Cumin from Ana Sortun in Food & Wine, I filed it in my "Recipes to Try" folder immediately.

Even if you don't love Brussels sprouts, you will love this dish. It comes together quickly and the flavors really pack a punch. I highly recommend using a cast iron skillet to make this so you can get that beautiful char/caramelization. Make this immediately. 

Click here for the recipe!

You Might Also Like

1 comments