Meal Plan + Shopping List Just For You!

7:50 PM


I recently commiserated with some other moms at pickup on how much we dreaded hearing "What's for dinner tonight?" That's when I blabbed on about how meal planning has saved my sanity on many a weeknight. Sure, it takes careful planning, research and creativity when figuring out a week's worth of dinners plus a grocery shopping list. But when the kids ask "What's for dinner tonight?" I tell them to look on the fridge where I keep our week's menu plan. So to all you parents out there struggling with shopping and cooking a wholesome meal for your family, my present to you!

Weekly Meal Plan
(recipe and photo from Martha Stewart)
Monday: Chicken Edamame and Udon Noodle Stir-Fry (make extra for school lunches the next day)
(recipe and photo from Dinner: A Love Story)
Tuesday: Butternut Squash Soup with Apples (serve with a salad and crusty bread. This soup is even better the next day. Or double the recipe and freeze for later.)
(recipe and photo from ChopChop)
Wednesday: Beanie Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries (these burgers come together quickly, so make sure you get the sweet potato fries in the over first)
(recipe and photo from Dinner: A Love Story)
Thursday: Weeknight Bolognese (serve with salad and garlic bread for the ultimate comfort food)
(recipe and photo from Dinner: A Love Story)
Friday: Mustard Chicken with New Potatoes and Green Beans (I make extra mustard butter to have on hand so I can easily make this again another night - it's that good) 
Download the shopping list HERE (I'm assuming you already have olive oil, salt and pepper. You might have a lot of these other ingredients in your pantry, in which case just modify the shopping list accordingly.)

Have a great week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments