Confessions of a Food/Mommy Blogger (wannabe)

7:59 PM

Here I am, three weeks into my personal adventure eating challenge (three new recipes/week and one new restaurant/month) and can proudly say, I am meeting the challenge! Here's a recap:

Week 1:

Week 2:
  • Roasted Tomato Linguine
  • 101 "Whaler" Fish Sandwich
  • Asian Slaw
  • El Sombrero Restaurant
What I am finding difficult is finding the time to write about it. How do all those food bloggers and mommy bloggers do it? How do they find time to blog, twitter, attend conferences and events, work a full-time job, and mother little ones? I want in on your secret!

Until then, posts on week 2 are in development. A visual sneak peek...

 Grilled Tomatoes

101 "Whaler" Fish Sandwich

Baby Bok Choy and Apple Slaw

You Might Also Like

0 comments